I certainly don't have it all figured out nor will I ever but, this I do know...I have an indescibable hope and joy in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Sometimes I feel like it's all bottled up inside, so this is one way that I can pop the cork and share my faith with you.





Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One of those filler outers.

I am: A child of God
I know: that God will never leave me
I want: To please God
I have: assurance in knowing that I am going to heaven
I miss: Going to adult sunday school
I feel: blessed
I hear: the washing machine
I smell: air
I cry: at the drop of a hat
I search: for answers to living a Godly life
I wonder: How it'll be when we are done with our life here on earth
I regret: Things I did in my stupid youth days
I love: Jesus, my family and friends
I worry: What people think of me
I remember: Gods promises
I dance: with rick...in the kitchen
I don't: swear or use the Lords name in vain.
I argue: in a constructive manner
I write: in my journal often
I win: not ususally at anything
I wish: For a long healthy life for Rick and I and our kids
I listen: for God's voice (direction)
I can usually be found: At my computer or running around town.
I am scared: of losing someone very close to me.
I need: The love of Jesus...food and water and several people in my life (all of you)
I am thankful for: My life. My husband, my kids, my friends, for peace, hope and joy. But most of all I'm thankful to KNOW my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, for nothing can ever seperate me from His love.

0 comments: