I certainly don't have it all figured out nor will I ever but, this I do know...I have an indescibable hope and joy in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Sometimes I feel like it's all bottled up inside, so this is one way that I can pop the cork and share my faith with you.





Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yes I believe


Have you ever seen those little signs that stores sell (especially around Christmas time) that say "Believe"? Do you ever wonder what that means??? For me the first thing that pops up in my head is, "Do you Believe in Christ". I'm not sure that's what everyone else is thinking although it seems obvious to me. Sadly, our world has come to a time where most believe that it doesnt matter what you believe as long as YOU think it's right (or o.k.)

I have chose to Believe that Christ is the Son of God, my personal savior and the ONLY way to reach heaven and spend the rest of eternity with my heavenly father, BECAUSE..... the bible says so and that's reason enough for me right there!

In John 14:6 Jesus says, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".
I'm not about to question that one, and so.... I believe

0 comments: