I certainly don't have it all figured out nor will I ever but, this I do know...I have an indescibable hope and joy in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Sometimes I feel like it's all bottled up inside, so this is one way that I can pop the cork and share my faith with you.





Saturday, January 2, 2010

Secure in His Love


I feel pretty darn secure... In Christ

You have enclosed me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me. Psalm 139:5


Psalm 91:10-12
No harm will befall you, no disaster will come near you. For He will command His angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways, they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
~
I have always loved the thought of Jesus sending his angels to guard us, be near us and guide us is ways that are silent to us. Sometimes it's a feeling I get but mostly it's faith in knowing what God say is true.
~
Some may say, " then why is there accidents, disasters and mishaps". With this question I am reminded that we live in a fallen world, our lives will not be perfect while we live on this earth.
~
But one thing I know for sure....
~
God is putting my life in order. He is setting up devine appointments that bring forth His will in my life. He is in charge of my life, He's fine-tuning each part of me for His glory, and it's all happening through circimstances He has planned for me to experience.
~
Meanwhile, I will feel secure in His embrace knowing that He loves me and His angels are near.
God's plan for my life is perfect, I just need to get out of the way.