I certainly don't have it all figured out nor will I ever but, this I do know...I have an indescibable hope and joy in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Sometimes I feel like it's all bottled up inside, so this is one way that I can pop the cork and share my faith with you.





Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've been convicted lately of my need to accept God's grace and love without feeling the need to earn it. Everything has been done for me already. Jesus has paid the price for my sins. He expects me to do nothing in return. Having faith in Gods promises is all I need. Having faith will lead to the path God has cleared for me. Sounds too easy..... yep, it is. I humble myself, swallow my pride and give myself to my Father in Heaven. He's already got it all figured out so I dont have to. That's where the "FAITH" comes in to play.... the rest is my future, Amen.


"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seeek Him". Hebrews 11:6

0 comments: